CSI using Satisfaction Surveys
- Do you want professional callers to contact your customers and prospects with special offers?
- Do you want to conduct proprietary satisfaction research on your customers?
- Do you want to a direct feedback loop from your customers?
We can help.
- Research indicates customer loyalty rises as customers give feedback and have more positive person-to-person interactions with their companies.
- Our foundation is our callers. We apply rigorous screening process to select high quality, articulate, educated callers. Generally our callers:
- have previously worked in professional positions (i.e. sales) and are now out of the workforce for family reasons
- telecommute, keeping our costs down and allowing us to serve our clients efficiently
- go through our internal training in direct marketing, qualitative interviewing and customer feedback
- have graduate and post-graduate educations
- can make calls days, evening and weekends, to serve your needs
- send you detailed reports, including client feedback and sales leads as often as daily
- We work with some of the area's leading automobile dealers to increase both service and sales Customer Service Index (CSI) scores. We also work with heating and air conditioning contractors, building materials suppliers and professional services providers.
- The work that we do in the automotive industry has a proven track record of improving CSI scores. We provide dealerships with the invaluable voice of the customer and bring any follow-up issues of unhappy customers to the dealership�s attention so that they can be fixed immediately. Our reporting service provides you with suggestions for strategic ways to improve customer satisfaction by evaluating the issues and problems through the eyes of the customers.
- By helping clients improve customer service, they have higher customer retention and repeat business.
To get closer to your customers call us.SAN Business Consultants, LLP
Sharon Casertano, President