Healthcare IT Training
SAN Business Consultants provides (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) DICOM, (Health Level Seven) HL7, and (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) IHE training for a variety of users and engineers. Our students include both clinical users, engineers, and Information Technology IT administrators. Our training services range from a basic level of how medical standards support interoperability to a detailed technical understanding of how to design, develop, and administer complex healthcare workflow challenges.
Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)SAN teaches and consults in DICOM, the world wide medical imaging standard. SAN training uses real-world examples and open source toolkits.
HL7 Messages and Clinical DocumentsSAN offers offers HL7 V2.x messaging training course tailored towards the interoperability of HL7 Information Systems and IHE workflow. HL7 Courses are tailored to fit your implementation strategies. The HL7 V3 clincal documents XML schema, sharing architectures, and open source validation tools are detailed in depth.
Total Customer Satisfaction Training
After evaluating your customer service, SAN Business Consulting Develops Total Customer Satisfaction Training includes:
- Customer Satisfaction training based on your business model
- Understanding that everyone is a leader when it comes to Customer satisfaction
- Focusing on the "Moments of Truth" to improve customer service one customer at a time
- Emphasis is placed on participation, adult-learning techniques, team building and individual development.
SAN efficiently assists the customer, recommends products, and offers dedicated service
- Customer Service training for new employees
- Current training for new employees
- Follow-up sessions for all employees
SAN supports the University of Maryland iSchool as a partner